- Atlantic Oceanographic & Meteorological Laboratory
- Information about the Atlantic Ocean
- Antique maps of the Pacific Ocean
- North Pacific Ocean Resources
- Recreational Boating & fishing foundation (Aquatic science, fishing & boating education)
Ocean life used to be abundant but many species are diappearing due to pollution and over fishing. We need to take stock of what we do with our oceans or we'll create a huge problem in the future. Disasters such as oil spills along the Australian Great Barrier Reef is only one example of the catastrophy it caused. Years later scientists and their helpers are still trying to figure out how to overcome the problem the oil spill caused. Maybe one of the above web sites will help you find what you are looking for.