- Students often want to paint flowers they see.
- Why not bring some flowers, or orchids as in this example, in to the classroom to serve as a model.
- Scientific names can also be researched using books, multimedia or the Internet.
- Alternatively, students can make a mosaic from recycled materials and make it look like one flower or a bunch of flowers.
- Another great way to create your own cards. Use your imagination and your creativity will just roll out card after card. Ideal for birthdays, christmas, easter, or just for that special moment...
Copyright Teaching Treasures Publications