Teaching Treasures™


fungi photograph

Did you know? Fungi is the plural form, the singular form is fungus. Reproduction is via spores. The study of fungi is known as mycology and the scientist who studies fungi is called a mycologist. You can become a mycologist if you are very interested in fungi. Of course you will have to study hard at school first and then University but this should be no problem if you are keen enough ... back


Home | Site Map | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Links | Copyright | © Teaching Treasures™ Publications